Thursday, June 7, 2012

Distractions

Distractions are many many things. The denotation of the word distraction is;that which distracts divides the attention, or prevents concentration. In today's time distractions can be from Facebook, Twitter, My_Space, cellphones, or electronics in general. All these thing draw us away from the truth. God! I know you could probably find some page for "God" or "Jesus".  But, no page or profile can capture God. God is this huge figure in people's lives. I like to think god as almost a stalker(in a good way). He's is always watching and hearing things we are doing/saying. He is like a Narrator that can tell stories in 3rd person omniscient point of view. He knows all! 
Distractions are building walls in between us and God. Every single text we send or every funny pic of Desmond we like, we are building another wall between the truth and us. As my favorite song by Building 429 Walls are Coming Down 
'I don't wanna stand at an arm's length From the hands that are reaching to save me Right here right now His hands are reaching out I don't wanna stand at an arm's length From the hands that are reaching to hold me Right here right now my walls are coming down' 
This is so true. We need to tear down our walls that we built. His hands are reaching out for every single person in this world. He loves every single one of us.






                                      ~MM  

No comments:

Post a Comment